Saturday, September 12, 2009

BYU-I, the I-Night

So here at BYU-I, all the new freshman or new students go to thing called I-team, and on Wednesday night, or tuesday night, not sure, i can't remember :) there was fun activities such as mechannical bull, which was fun, bungee trampoline, rock climbing and much more. Also there was Kirby Heyborne who came and did a show for us. So I went to it and I met him and got a picture! It was so much fun. I had a blast. There is also another picture too that is hairlious but i'll post it later. But i'm having a great time here at BYU-I.



Also, I'll post pictures of my dorm once i get them from Jackie :) I want the pictures Jackie! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I love you! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell us about kiby heyborn! that's awesome can't wait to see dorm pics. Love! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete