- 10 doesn't refer to a quanity
- Green & Gold
Now if you know me 5 and 6 me being a math major and all can't comprehend those.
Haven't figure it out yet?
Now trying to figure how those clues relate to that? Well let me share with you.
- that's plain obvious, 3 does not equal 10 so 10 doesn't refer to quanity.
- Green & Gold are the colors of Wright State University - which where the concert was at.
- Raiders - thats the mascot of Wright State University.
- Texas - Texas Roadhouse, the Nutter I think was the place that we saw it at was right across the street of Texas Roadhouse.
- 4-2=10. Well 4 refers to the my fourth finger which refers to engagement, and he proposed on the 12th so 12-2 =10.
- 30-12=10. Well today is 12/10 so that is where the 12 is from, and 30 is a month - so if you subject a whole month then you are back to 11/10 which was the day of the concert.
Wow he really thinks about it and I can say I was confused and didn't figure it at all!
Thanks hon - I love it!